• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can anyone give me More information on my new Oakley’s

Horsey031

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I have been riding with Oakley prizm trail Jawbreakers and I absolutely love them.

I loved them so much I wanted to buy a pair for everyday. Can anyone help me with more information on the pair I bought from Sunglasses Hut?

They were on sale. To me they look like Oakley Latch style. The lenses say they are polarized on the top left. I really wanted Prizm but these looked so good on me and also I liked the build quality. I do not see Prizm on the sunglasses so I am assuming they are not, plus they really seem to be dark.

. I’m trying to find out more information on these lenses. Could anyone tell me if these lenses are any good and if they compare to Prizm quality at all?

Excuse the bad picture quality

C477B7E3-92EA-453F-BB37-8EF41B6BE9E0.jpeg

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I have been riding with Oakley prizm trail Jawbreakers and I absolutely love them.

I loved them so much I wanted to buy a pair for everyday. Can anyone help me with more information on the pair I bought from Sunglasses Hut?

They were on sale. To me they look like Oakley Latch style. The lenses say they are polarized on the top left. I really wanted Prizm but these looked so good on me and also I liked the build quality. I do not see Prizm on the sunglasses so I am assuming they are not, plus they really seem to be dark.

. I’m trying to find out more information on these lenses. Could anyone tell me if these lenses are any good and if they compare to Prizm quality at all?

Excuse the bad picture quality

View attachment 678110
Where were they on sale if you do not know which model it is?

Where were they on sale if you do not know which model it is?

They were at Sunglasses Hut. I picked them off the sale shelf. The box they packed them in for me seemed to be from a different pair of Oakley’s so had no idea which mode it was

They were at Sunglasses Hut. I picked them off the sale shelf. The box they packed them in for me seemed to be from a different pair of Oakley’s so had no idea which mode it was
Cool, you fit right in at the Forum.
Welcome.

:welcome:
Pretty standard for Sunglass Hut. You are lucky to get a box at all.
Definitely not wrong there, actually wanted the box to the Coldfuse I bought in July, though I did get a free case instead so, win?

Latest Posts

Back