• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can I call it a collection now?

How many Oakleys does it take to make a collection?

• Total voters
awesome thread and update. I think 2-3 of the same pair are just "options" like brown and black dress shoes. that's not a collection. 4 of the same...yeah, that's the start.

awesome thread and update. I think 2-3 of the same pair are just "options" like brown and black dress shoes. that's not a collection. 4 of the same...yeah, that's the start.
I think XSquared is the next way to go ... Followed by some R1's once i collect enough acorns ... Also trying to bring back some of my teenager Straight Jacket memories ... Always on the lookout!

Thank you again family for all the love and support! Everyone stay healthy out there!

I think XSquared is the next way to go ... Followed by some R1's once i collect enough acorns ... Also trying to bring back some of my teenager Straight Jacket memories ... Always on the lookout!

Thank you again family for all the love and support! Everyone stay healthy out there!
I've been down this exact road bro. Got my first XS and fell in love with the frame. 7 pairs later, it's still one of my top favorites. Mars is my favorite xmetal though. Fit and coverage is excellent, plus you get that wow factor from folks.

Good luck on your search 🤙

Another year and I continue to grow the collection. Thank you to forum members, custom cutters, and friends who guide with advice and knowledge without hesitation. I hate the politics sometimes, but that would be expected in almost any family.

I really appreciate each one of you and all that you have taught me! Be good to each other out there.

Cheers!

20210605_190132.jpg

20210605_190238.jpg

20210605_190336_HDR.jpg

20210605_190320_HDR.jpg

20210605_190356_HDR.jpg

Latest Posts

Back