• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can you put prescription lenses in Flak Jackets?? OPSM say no??

Finding a Store with qualified personell is not easy.
If you can find a new store.
Thanks Mate, I did have to threaten to walk out & asked for my prescription so I could go elsewhere. This made them re-think if they could do smething or not. All of a sudden they might be able to do something. 😂 I appreciate all your comments & advice.

I can do flak jacket xlj lenses model oo9009
In Oakley genuine Rx... We can no longer do the standard shape.

So if you have regular flak jacket, we can only fit those frames with flak jacket xlj shape. Gotta have the little swoop on the bottom now.
Thanks very much Chris, I will PM you for a price.

Thanks Mate, I did have to threaten to walk out & asked for my prescription so I could go elsewhere. This made them re-think if they could do smething or not. All of a sudden they might be able to do something. 😂 I appreciate all your comments & advice.
Good for you.
But I think you should find an Optometrist that really wants to work with you.

Pm is the only way at this time.
@smacca56

Please send your RX, PD measurement, and any details you know you'd like. I'm happy to help fill in the missing details and guide you to buy from myself.

Anyone need a pair of RX lenses for their sunglasses before the end of the year. I'm a licensed optician and have itemized receipts I can mail you for HSA/FSA accounts and/or tax deductions 12/31/2020. PM Me!!!

I can do flak jacket xlj lenses model oo9009
In Oakley genuine Rx... We can no longer do the standard shape.

So if you have regular flak jacket, we can only fit those frames with flak jacket xlj shape. Gotta have the little swoop on the bottom now.
Hi Chris, I'm new on this forum and looking to have prescription lenses put in for a pair of Flak Jacket Asian Fit that's coming. I don't mind the swoop per se in the XLJ, but I do need shorter lenses like those in the Regular - the XLJ lenses are bit too tall and wouldn't work for me. You can't do the shorter lenses for the Asian Fit anymore? Thank you.

Back