• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cancel your PayPal accounts

That really sucks. Glad you got access to your funds, eventually.

Anyways there is a new development for ebay sellers; Ebay will manage payments for most sellers by the end of 2020. It would at least lessen (or eliminate) the dependence on Paypal as a merchant account for ebay sellers.

I was briefed about this by an ebay concierge agent a couple of years ago, so I’m glad to see this materialize.
We have something similar already going on here in Brazil, on our version of Ebay, wich is called Mercado Livre. Its a kind of insurance for both buyer and seller.

Sorry that u had to go through this Medusa50, dealing with costumer service isn't always great. Glad u worked things out. U should alsolook into suing PayPal for your trouble. Big companies like these always lose, and will only learn how to respect the costumer by loosing money to them.

For the last year or so every time I log in to Paypal they want me to upload verification documents (DL etc.) for "account security." I've been able to just skip this each time. I wonder Medusa if they got tired of asking you and decided to hold your funds until you did? Either way it's a bunch of BS. Sorry man. Could we as OF users or mods ever be able to use Venmo here? It's free...

FWIW, Venmo is owned by PayPal so you are still making PayPal profit buy using Venmo and you are adding a social media access to your account with Venmo that PayPal doesn't have.

For the last year or so every time I log in to Paypal they want me to upload verification documents (DL etc.) for "account security." I've been able to just skip this each time. I wonder Medusa if they got tired of asking you and decided to hold your funds until you did? Either way it's a bunch of BS. Sorry man. Could we as OF users or mods ever be able to use Venmo here? It's free...
And owned by PayPal. But I don't think there is any official protections?

When you ask to speak to a supervisor this is what you get.
7AC4C64A-6B23-4450-870B-B0C6EB316958.jpeg

This is the definition of rude dismissive behavior. She states she’s not refusing yet she says she cannot supply a name. Never again will I deal with them.
742549FE-1829-473D-8DA1-0417A64D59E8.jpeg

Back