SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
I seem to have lost the ability to edit the OP of a thread when it's locked. I used to be able to but now I can't. For example when I post a sale thread and it sells and I change the title to sold, the thread locks and I can no longer edit the OP. I have to unlock it, do my edit, then lock it again. Any one else notice that? @OakleyBoss can you fix that please?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Administrator
USA
I seem to have lost the ability to edit the OP of a thread when it's locked. I used to be able to but now I can't. For example when I post a sale thread and it sells and I change the title to sold, the thread locks and I can no longer edit the OP. I have to unlock it, do my edit, then lock it again. Any one else notice that? @OakleyBoss can you fix that please?
Were you able to edit locked threads before? Will take a look on the backend

T

"TRUMP"

It stopped when Boss updated the forum last year.

You have to re-open the thread to edit, then re-close it.

It's likely an attempt to get sellers to stop editing listing prices after sold.

Chris A Hardaway

The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
San Luis Obispo, CA
I noticed the same thing about two weeks ago

New Threads