• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cant edit

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
I seem to have lost the ability to edit the OP of a thread when it's locked. I used to be able to but now I can't. For example when I post a sale thread and it sells and I change the title to sold, the thread locks and I can no longer edit the OP. I have to unlock it, do my edit, then lock it again. Any one else notice that? @OakleyBoss can you fix that please?

I seem to have lost the ability to edit the OP of a thread when it's locked. I used to be able to but now I can't. For example when I post a sale thread and it sells and I change the title to sold, the thread locks and I can no longer edit the OP. I have to unlock it, do my edit, then lock it again. Any one else notice that? @OakleyBoss can you fix that please?

Were you able to edit locked threads before? Will take a look on the backend

It stopped when Boss updated the forum last year.

You have to re-open the thread to edit, then re-close it.

It's likely an attempt to get sellers to stop editing listing prices after sold.

I noticed the same thing about two weeks ago

Back