• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cant upload pics

Slojack

The Cake is a Lie
Premium Member
Orlando
I hit uplaoad. Get the choices of Cam/vid/files-tap files pick pic and then....................nada

If I refresh the page, tapping upload button then does nothing.

I hit uplaoad. Get the choices of Cam/vid/files-tap files pick pic and then....................nada

If I refresh the page, tapping upload button then does nothing.

I've been having the same issue the last couple of weeks. With the native web browser on my Samsung. Will need to try Chrome when I have a chance and see if that works.

Tried Chrome just now. It works there (although there I get the site's desktop version, not the mobile one... Even after choosing mobile site).
Hence I guess something goofy with one of the latest browser updates.

Ive had the same issue as well. I spoke to @OakleyBoss about it already. I was using the "retro oakley forum" version instead of the new "oakley forum 2.0" and it wouldnt allow me to upload pics. I switched over to the 2.0 version and now i can with no problems. Try it and see if it works for y'all.

p140717ab1.jpg

You magnificent Bastard. 2.0 works.

Ive had the same issue as well. I spoke to @OakleyBoss about it already. I was using the "retro oakley forum" version instead of the new "oakley forum 2.0" and it wouldnt allow me to upload pics. I switched over to the 2.0 version and now i can with no problems. Try it and see if it works for y'all.

2.0??:(:dance:

I know! Im like an old stubborn man. I don't like things to change. Retro oakley forum wasnt broke so there was no need to fix it but i understand that boss is trying to give us the option to use either and we want....theres just a glitch in it right now that doesnt allow us to upload pics from retro OF. Ill tag you in the thread that explains it rather than typing it again.

Back