• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cant upload pics

Testing.
20190212_091620.jpg

I switched to the new theme and it wont let me upload pics using internet explorer but it will allow me with google chrome. Slojack had the same issue...

Maybe it has to do with galaxy phones?
Not sure... I'm using a Galaxy Note 9.

I had issues uploading yesterday on mobile. It said security issue.. go back and then try again or something similar.

Pics will upload now though.
I've had the security issue, usually if I come back to the same page/tab after leaving it hours ago.

Sent from my NOTE NINE using Tapatalk

Sa
I am using the Samsung Browser now and I have not had any issue because I am using the new OF theme. For whatever reason, the Samsung Browser and the original theme do not mesh.

Zero issues with Chrome

I had switched over to the new OF them after I had issues before with the Samsung Browser. However, the problem resurfaced for me earlier this week... Can't upload pics after selecting them the first time. And then the pop up menu for uploading pics won't come up after that. Using native browser on Samsung S8 Active.

I know Chrome works though.

Sa

I had switched over to the new OF them after I had issues before with the Samsung Browser. However, the problem resurfaced for me earlier this week... Can't upload pics after selecting them the first time. And then the pop up menu for uploading pics won't come up after that. Using native browser on Samsung S8 Active.

I know Chrome works though.
Hmmm... Some kooky stuff.

If you are using a samsung phone you need to use google chrome...for some reason it isnt working on internet explorer.

I can’t believe people out there still use IE. There hasn’t been support for it for well over 5 years (since edge launched). Of course there’s gonna be problems

I can’t believe people out there still use IE. There hasn’t been support for it for well over 5 years (since edge launched). Of course there’s gonna be problems
I actually use IE at work. Some applications we use are optimized for it. SMH

Latest Posts

Back