• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Captain America, Ironman and Hulk custom jobs...

Omg these are SEXAH!!! I'm trying to get a set of reg juliets done in Roy Bot(Garbage Pail Kids) color scheme and when i get my hands on a set of Ducati Juliets I would love to get them customized after one of my favorite Gundam Suits I build in my free time MSN-04 Sazabi.

images (1).jpeg

Omg these are SEXAH!!! I'm trying to get a set of reg juliets done in Roy Bot(Garbage Pail Kids) color scheme and when i get my hands on a set of Ducati Juliets I would love to get them customized after one of my favorite Gundam Suits I build in my free time MSN-04 Sazabi.

View attachment 926241
Sick color on that gundam! Why not customize a regular Juliet?

Sick color on that gundam! Why not customize a regular Juliet?
I just figured the Ducati are pretty much spot on save for the nose bridge id like to have that done in a metallic paint like I've done on a couple Gundams.

I honestly might grab a 3rd pair of Juliet and see if I can get it done in RX-78. It would be pretty sweet to get the lenses etched to mimic the "Eyes" of the suit. Like have a bright yellow lens and and have them blacked out on top and bottom to mimic the suit. But at the same time still be able to see out of the blacked out parts. Not sure if any of that is possible. I am brand new to the custom scene for Xmetals. But I LOVE the potential.

Back