• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Carbon blue ichiro Juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Took a Polished Carbon Frame with Blue Ichiro Rubbers.. missing the OO Blue lens
Will look much better than a standard carbon frame

9AAA6AB2-7DA7-40CE-81B1-D29BF4CB01B6.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
And they were more produced than Polished Carbon! It’s like the WBC.. straight X-Metal finish with black rubbers
If this is correct, where are they going? I rarely see them in Japan online market too.

Agree with @NuttyOAK13Y I see more 24 K Ju & XS

Username Hidden said:
If this is correct, where are they going? I rarely see them in Japan online market too.

Agree with @NuttyOAK13Y I see more 24 K Ju & XS

I believe these were pulled out for some reason. And the few that were circulated are the ones the consumer bought. Anyhow the only reason the asking price is 1800 because he got them for 1800. GLWS.

PayPal and shipping company are the winners then!

Username Hidden said:
Ok yes I agree we don’t see these come up often. But my premise was on the “common” attributes....carbon frame, Ichiro blue lenses etc. there’s nothing terribly distinctive about the set other than the fact that they don’t turn often.

Case in point even the JBR has a brown finish on the frame that makes it exclusive
The JBR may be rare but it is one ugly MF of a colour lol.

We definitely see fewer of these than the polished carbon. All the examples of the polished Ichiro reached the market, these seem not to have for whatever reason.

As @Linegear Japan said, these aren’t seen often in Japan either. I had a lot of competition when I was bidding on Japanese auctions (thanks to a friendly collector there) and missed out a few times. Bought them here in the end.

@NuttyOAK13Y , I like the JBR finish a lot! I have two, occasionally toy with the idea of a third ;)

20180122_150616.png
20180122_150644.png

Same seller of my WBC 0000
These was Sold for $450 only, I missed buying these since it was posted 30 minutes after i bought the wbc.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

P
Username Hidden said:
View attachment 425744 View attachment 425745

Same seller of my WBC 0000
These was Sold for $450 only, I missed buying these since it was posted 30 minutes after i bought the wbc.:headbang::headbang::headbang:
and I was fortunate to get another pair of carbon blue from a friend hihi!!..I’m excited!