• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon/Blue Ichiro

Smiley

I should Work at Oakley
@Romeo Van Frogskinstein has his carbon’s on eBay for you guys who are searching for THAT grail. @Nucchem and I might disagree a little about this statement,

Of all the pairs of this that exist this is likely the most flawless perfect example,

Otherwise SPOT on. I d personally DAMN sure agree to this:

Lens is a beautiful and essentially unique deep rich blue that is like an alluring jewel, no other lens seems to capture the majestic colour that this one does, quite different to the Polished Blue Ichiro Juliet lens.

He ain’t lying about these don’t come up for sale often so if you want em, better message him now……

But then why not list on both. It also ends better for both buyer and seller even using g&s. Seller has the commission and buyer has the tax.
I tried contacting him before on one of his listings on ebay and he said he would rather continue with the auction. Most of his auctions end up more than market or OF value anyway so maybe that's why he'd rather sell there

My personal opinion is on pairs like this the demand is so damn strong it’s the smarter move. It also avoids multiple members saying hey I thought we were friends why didn’t you let me have first crack at em etc. lastly on pairs like this you kinda get a lot of flack from less educated members etc when you ask 2k plus for a pair of Juliet’s. It gets tiresome for sure. I deal with this almost daily on rare muscle car parts. They ain’t making anymore people. I’d let @Nucchem hwve first shot at my pair if I sold em otherwise I’d probably do the same to be honest

Back