• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Carbon/Blue Juliet Ichiro - Complete & Matching

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Due to eye problems I've been suffering with over the last 12 months or so, and the fact my eyesight has deteriorated quite a bit over this time, I now have to wear prescription glasses :( I've decided to call it a day with collecting x-metals, so I will be listing a few more over the coming days as i decide which one's can go to new homes. I'm going to keep a couple of pairs and have prescription lenses made up for them.

First up I have a Juliet Carbon/Blue Ichiro with matching serialised box, apart from a tiny very fine scratch on one lens (will not show up on the pictures) it is a beauty, the frame is factory tight including the arms, the rubbers are near perfect but slightly ageing, the ear-socks don't spin and are also tight, the box is a bit worn and part of the foam has been removed due to degradation, the box sleeve does have a patch were a sticker of some kind has been removed. Comes complete with the extra rubber parts too.

I'm sure you are aware that these do not come up very often, so don't hesitate guys.

I'm looking to recover the money i recently paid for this set and will consider trades for the watches listed below.

$1300 all in Shipped from the UK via International tracked and signed.

Possible trades:

Hollow-Point (Any colour)
Double Tap Stainless, Blue or Stealth)
MM (any colour) with rubber wrist band
Carbon Kill-switch

Thanks for looking... I'll add pictures of the box as soon as I'm able to.

DSC_2040.JPG
DSC_2041.JPG
DSC_2042.JPG
DSC_2043.JPG
DSC_2044.JPG
DSC_2045.JPG
DSC_2046.JPG
DSC_2047.JPG
DSC_2048.JPG
DSC_2049.JPG
DSC_2050.JPG
DSC_2051.JPG
DSC_2052.JPG
DSC_2053.JPG
DSC_2054.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
Damn i want these too GEEEZ. Wish i have more funds. If i could sell one of my wbc (currently have 3 matched) I would snag this for sure.

Stunning m8. Should sell easy for that price! I would be interested if not after a C-Six. GLWS Brother.

Pictures of the Box

DSC_2055.JPG
DSC_2056.JPG
DSC_2057.JPG

WOW! Really early release! Man I hate that I want the C-Six. These will be gone tomorrow and if I don't get the C6 I might be in on these buddy.

Good luck my friend ;)

DAMMIT, if only the box was in better condition. Great piece here.

Username Hidden said:
DAMMIT, if only the box was in better condition. Great piece here.

And if the box was perfect i'd be asking $2000, a replacement sleeve is all that's required bro :punish:

Username Hidden said:
And if the box was perfect i'd be asking $2000, a replacement sleeve is all that's required bro :punish:
I have one too lol

Pm'd.....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.