• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon C-Six on eBay <*)))<

All that was said was something looked off enough to make red flags and it was put out there to show if its legit meaning if someone who knew more could chime in that would be great... I think this thread accomplished that to a degree.

I’m not talking about the initial post you made, but the comments within

For anyone wondering, the whole thing is a scam. It comes up on eBay all the time under a different hacked account. If you looked at all the items listed had the same time, it is readily apparent. There was something like 3,000 items listed, all high-end stuff including Rolex's.

For anyone wondering, the whole thing is a scam. It comes up on eBay all the time under a different hacked account. If you looked at all the items listed had the same time, it is readily apparent. There was something like 3,000 items listed, all high-end stuff including Rolex's.
That guy had everything that ever had value listed... Rarest comic books, baseball cards, moon rock, autographed instruments from every artist, you name it! All of them were stolen pictures and faux listings. I got his account wiped out and he vanished for a couple of months but reappeared and I guess he logged it all into a bot so now when he gets erased the bot just relist it all under another account. Not sure but Im almost positive he is using abandoned accounts of people who stopped selling on eBay cause they all have previous sales...

That guy had everything that ever had value listed... Rarest comic books, baseball cards, moon rock, autographed instruments from every artist, you name it! All of them were stolen pictures and faux listings. I got his account wiped out and he vanished for a couple of months but reappeared and I guess he logged it all into a bot so now when he gets erased the bot just relist it all under another account. Not sure but Im almost positive he is using abandoned accounts of people who stopped selling on eBay cause they all have previous sales...
Actually, I've seen him doing the same thing for a couple years now. They get shut down, and then open up under a different account