• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Carabiner Serial Owner List

Sorry i got 12 and 60

20141203_195218.jpg

20141117_202447.jpg

hey there's still just of 500 these right? Because they are up on the website and there's really no limit to how many can be ordered...just want to know before I decide to pull the trigger

hey there still just of 500 these right? Because they are up on the website and there's really no limit to how many can be ordered...just want to know before I decide to pull the trigger
They come serialized with a card of authenticity stating that there are 500, but we all know Oakley. It may very well be possible that only 500 will have a "limited edition" title, but a non-serialized release could eventually hit the market. Prime example...WITK Hijinx.

yeah because it doesn't say anything about serial numbers it just says it comes with the display case and thanks for the fast response bros you guys are awesome....so I don't think I want it right now if it doesn't come with a serial number

Last edited:
It looks like the one in the pic has no icon...and I don't think they are serialized

Edit.. Looks like the icon is only on one side...my bad lol

Last edited:
yeah because it doesn't say anything about serial numbers it just says it comes with the display case and thanks for the fast response bros you guys are awesome....so I don't think I want it right now if it doesn't come with a serial number
It does say limited edition. So I'm thinking it is part of the serialed 500.
What could it hurt? Buy it and if it doesn't have a serial then return it if you want. No?

I don't think this item is just a regular piece. Just my thought.

Back