• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cars. Trucks. Motorcycles oh my

At the time I had the 91 Z, I had a 73 Corvette too and decided to sell both and buy one car. Bought a 88 Corvette with a Lingenfelter 383 stroker motor. Had a 95 Firehawk, few STi's, a few Audi's and some old classics too. My dad has always been into cars so I acquired the bug honestly. :)

Wish I could find the pics but pre ious to those I had two 69’ Camaros, and a 64’ two door Nova with a 305 shoved in it. Post all of these I’ve had mostly Porsche’s and currently a Nissan.

Wish I could find the pics but pre ious to those I had two 69’ Camaros, and a 64’ two door Nova with a 305 shoved in it. Post all of these I’ve had mostly Porsche’s and currently a Nissan.

Very cool! Those old Camaro's are hard to beat! I like those little Nova's too. I had a 63 Nova wagon before I decided to sell it and buy a 62 Belair Wagon. I still have that and a 62 Impala convertible.
What Nissan do you currently have, Fairlady or Skyline?

Weekend ride

ECD71BBC-76E7-4990-9D12-A5FF94C62A4D.png

96B468DF-8D14-491C-87E5-E0193B105260.jpeg

Idk the Sesto elemeto is on the list for me as world's perfect car.View attachment 667774

don’t get me wrong, I love lambs, most of them. Aventador or even a Hurrican would be a dream car and I’d choose it over the 997 any day for the beauty and aesthetics. I guess what I should have said was the the 997 is better performance wise and as a daily driver. The everyday supercar.

don’t get me wrong, I love lambs, most of them. Aventador or even a Hurrican would be a dream car and I’d choose it over the 997 any day for the beauty and aesthetics. I guess what I should have said was the the 997 is better performance wise and as a daily driver. The everyday supercar.
I could get on board with that!

This ones a 2007 and you would be hard pressed to find a better performing car thats 12 years old. After owning a 997 turbo for 5 years and having driven lots of other super cars I think my top pick would still be a new GT2 RS, that thing is insane and you can still take it on a grocery run.

This ones a 2007 and you would be hard pressed to find a better performing car thats 12 years old. After owning a 997 turbo for 5 years and having driven lots of other super cars I think my top pick would still be a new GT2 RS, that thing is insane and you can still take it on a grocery run.

Only downfall is the price tag of about a quarter mil. 😆

Back