• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cases for wire tap 2.0

JVB3

Oakley Beginner
Hi, just bought a pair of Wire Tap 2.0 from my optometrist. It only came with a cloth case. Looking ti find out what hard case will work with the Wire Tap 2.o.

I’ve been seeing a lot of these cases around, I got a bunch for my wire frames and they are relatively cheap, and of course nice also.

C4044A8B-9608-4889-8DC0-DC65F9F87113.jpeg

Thank you, will contact the optometrist.
Did you pick up the RX case? How is it working for you? Im looking for a case for my Wire Tap 2.0 as well but don’t want anything too bulky as it will go in my cargo shorts side pocket when I’m indoors.

Did you pick up the RX case? How is it working for you? Im looking for a case for my Wire Tap 2.0 as well but don’t want anything too bulky as it will go in my cargo shorts side pocket when I’m indoors.
But beware, the RX cases are feeble. You sneeze on it and you mark it. If you put it in your pocket, it will get dents and scrapes.

It’s ok. Typical script glasses case with the Oakley label.
Optometrist didn’t have one. Ended up finding one on line. EBay I think.

Back