• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cases/Towers for Sale in the US

They are actually 10'. That's one of the things I liked about this place. The tall ceilings make all the rooms feel bigger..lol

The cases are kinda scattered through out my place. I have two double wides, two singles, two countertop cases, two cubes a medicine cabinet and now this one.

They are actually 10'. That's one of the things I liked about this place. The tall ceilings make all the rooms feel bigger..lol

The cases are kinda scattered through out my place. I have two double wides, two singles, two countertop cases, two cubes a medicine cabinet and now this one.
That’s getting close to me. I have (3) 4.0 double, (2) 4.0 rx, single 3.0, spline, single xmetal, stretchline, 3.0 pedestal, counter top xmetal, x metal pedestal, x metal mini, open x metal, double x metal, and a 4.0 matco. I’m calling it quits till I get a bigger house right @Serturbo

That’s getting close to me. I have (3) 4.0 double, (2) 4.0 rx, single 3.0, spline, single xmetal, stretchline, 3.0 pedestal, counter top xmetal, x metal pedestal, x metal mini, open x metal, double x metal, and a 4.0 matco. I’m calling it quits till I get a bigger house right @Serturbo
Pffft …whatevs . Just cuz my house can pretty much fit in ur basement don’t mean u got to rub it in

Pffft …whatevs . Just cuz my house can pretty much fit in ur basement don’t mean u got to rub it in
Haha I can honestly take Californians serious when they say they did it in every room in one setting now. Idk how y’all do it with them tiny spaces. Cleaning must be nice though.

Someone just made out like a bandit

Screenshot_20220218-135027_Facebook.jpg

Back