• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Castel

How do they fit? Are these considered a large fit?
Yes, they are rather large, feels almost like a Sutro with a dual lens IMO… in a more substantial frame. I like them, however the X-Silver pictured is my fave. It’s the same silver as the latest “X”eus… I wonder if there is a coincidence.

Yes, they are rather large, feels almost like a Sutro with a dual lens IMO… in a more substantial frame. I like them, however the X-Silver pictured is my fave. It’s the same silver as the latest “X”eus… I wonder if there is a coincidence.

For this next release a bunch of frames are coming in the silver x color. Cables , gascan , fuel cell and a few more

I am curious about the prizm dark golf pair for cycling. I like that open bridge design which allows more air to flow through.

I like it, only thing I’m wondering is the effect of the extra light/sun coming through the hole in the nosebridge.
It probably depends on how they fit on each person’s face. The Holbrook ti also has that hole, but it fits close enough to the face I don’t notice it. If these fit far away from the face you are right that might be a problem.

I like it, only thing I’m wondering is the effect of the extra light/sun coming through the hole in the nosebridge.
The lens floats over another part of the frame that will probably avoid light leakage for most faces

I am curious about the prizm dark golf pair for cycling. I like that open bridge design which allows more air to flow through.
The dark golf isn’t in yet, just the ruby, deep water polarized, black polarized and the x-silver pictured.

I believe this might be one of the largest dual lens frames out right now. 63/12, with very little curve. I tried on a few pairs today in store. The way the lenses are inserted are a bit odd, very large notches to go into the frame

Back