• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Catalogues/Brochures

chrisj06

Oakley Beginner
Just a thought. Would it be worthwhile to have an area on the forum for catalogues/brochures?
Not sure how it would be managed - needs someone with more forum experience than me that one.
As an example I have this from 2006 - in French but really useful!

image2.jpeg
image1[1].jpeg

I imagine keeping several from the same year in different dialects would be a bit cumbersome for the server, I have 50+ .pdf version of catalogs...

O-F has a collection of some from various years, I think they cover the basics? O-Review

Hello @BoostBear,
I am very interested in the PDF catalogs, could you provide me with the ones you own?
Due to file size limit the amount of compression that I'd need to apply to files would likely make them unreadable once posted. Also I can't message you anything as I believe you lack the required 15 message post count in order to receive private messages, an currently you only have 4.

If there's a specific year you're after I can check if I have it, an if I do I'll post it to dropbox or google drive to link to you here to download it.

However I largely amassed my collection by simply searching on google and sometimes adding a specific year/season key terms would be;
Oakley Eyewear Catalog .PDF
Oakley Sunglasses Brochure .PDF
Oakley Catalog Brochure .PDF
Oakley Optic Catalog .PDF

Results that show a PDF icon typically will be a downloadable catalog file as you can see - Spring / Summer 2016 Sun/Optical Catalog
Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 3.24.53 PM.png

Your other option is to browse issuu.com website using similar search terms to google but without the .pdf additive to the search.

The website is structured as means for graphic designers to share publications they've worked on, which includes brochure or catalogs for various brands including Oakley. There's also just random retailers that host their catalogs they recieve on the server so duplicates are bound to turn up or in various languages. Most aren't free downloadable like you'd get from google, but should still provide you the full catalog to browse.

There are some 3rd party downloaders that you can try to get around paying for them like ISSUU-PDF-Downloader or Issuudownloader. Although I've never used them so no clue how reliable they are.

Man, thank you very much, it was very enlightening. The ISSU site I already knew and some of the catalogs I have found on google. I looked for old catalogs more, for example from 2000 to 2010, which for me are the most interesting. Anyway, thank you very much for your help.

Man, thank you very much, it was very enlightening. The ISSU site I already knew and some of the catalogs I have found on google. I looked for old catalogs more, for example from 2000 to 2010, which for me are the most interesting. Anyway, thank you very much for your help.
I hear you on that. Though you gotta consider where the internet was at the time period, early 2000's wasn't really all that poppin in terms of where it was in 2010. So it makes sense to me why it's hard to find catalogs from 2000-2010 period, as the few stores that might've uploaded them chances are have since cleared w/e server they were hosted on.

O-Review has a collection of catalogs posted, along with specific write ups dedicated to certain collection series from around that time period that might be of interest to you.

I'm looking for a high quality image of this 2003 catalog, either the cover only or the whole catalog. Does anyone have it?

6B5E1C47-E1EE-44C0-B758-2029C5A2AF86.jpeg

Back