• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cerakoted

Eldritch66

Oakley Beginner
Just started- some good results so far and will be blending Cerakote for some custom colors !

542B7359-0DA1-4F58-9005-4337953566F9.jpeg

Has anyone had any trouble with O-matter shrinking when baking cerakote on? I tried a beat up frame a long while ago, and it shrank to nearly half size. Good fit for a child if I could have gotten lenses. Lol

Has anyone had any trouble with O-matter shrinking when baking cerakote on? I tried a beat up frame a long while ago, and it shrank to nearly half size. Good fit for a child if I could have gotten lenses. Lol

Try Cerakote C Series- you don’t need to oven cure it.

That's odd. I've done hundreds of o matter frames without issues. What temp did you bake it at?

That's odd. I've done hundreds of o matter frames without issues. What temp did you bake it at?

If I remember right, I was just doing something like 200F, but that was just what the oven told me. My wife was also not thrilled about that. Also, it was a flak 1.0 frame.

Back