• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Christmas Cards, Watches, Bags and More!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello -

I'm open to offers, I tried to price fairly, not trying to get rich, just trying to get money to buy new shiny Oakley things! Want more pictures? Have questions? Ask me! Also if I put together things in a lot, I would prefer to keep it that way, I'm lazy and would like to limit the amount of packages and items I am keeping track of. Not really looking for Trades, but obviously for certain things I am open! Got a Collette Frogskin? Red Faced MM? Rusty Wallace M-Frame? Weird Stuff?

Everything will be shipped via USPS Priority, would prefer to keep the shipping in the US of A but if you'd like a quote for international shipping, drop me a message and I can quote you what that cost would be.

#1 Vancouver Olympics Pack - $SOLD! - Exclusive and Limited Run Beanie and Pin from the Olympics in Vancouver.

#2 Stealth Bottle Cap $225- This was one I wore, no scratches on Crystal, strap is in great shape, alittle wear showing were the casing meets the crystal, you can see it in the bottom left of the close up. Needs a new battery as well.

#3 Fusebox with white face $SOLD! - very little wear, no scratches to casing, crystal and strap is great. Will include a small watch vault like it comes with. Also needs new battery.

#4 Christmas Card Lot - $100 - I love these but they just hang out under my display case, not even out - would like to get them to a happier home - some of my favorite Oakley Art of all time!

#5 Flight Sack - $SOLD - Never seen this bag and can't find much out about it - found it at a Vault almost 10 years ago, you can see it's old with the Static O on the tag! New, Never used!

#6 AP Messenger - $SOLD - this was my baby and did get some use and does show some wear as it should! It is complete with the Padded Laptop Case and three front "Molle" type attachments. All zippers and straps are functional as ever. This item will have an extra $20 shipping cost, as it is big and heavy, like a certain someone in your life.

#7 Ravishing Lenses - $SOLD - LNIB, Grey

#8 Dispatch Icons - $20 - Random assortment, all LNIB

I probably have more things that might get added on as I go through my things! I will update and add as I get to it!

Canada.JPG

Bottlecap1.JPG

Bottlecap2.JPG

Fusebox.JPG

Christmas.JPG

Flight Sack1.JPG

Flight sack2.JPG

Flight Sack3.JPG

Dexter.JPG

Dexter2.JPG

Dexter3.JPG

Ravishing.JPG