• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CL Juliet

yoshi1984

I love working Dispatch
California
Looks to be a plasma frame with ice iridium lenses, serialized, says comes with box / papers doesnt' say anythign about coin tho.

$165.00

local pick up only...if anyone is in the LA area seems like a nice pick up!

thats what v2kjokerz was talking about few days ago. i even saw that ad too and checked those out
. the frame has stains and lenses has some minor scratches. $70 more and you can find LNIB or get lucky BNIB.

thats what v2kjokerz was talking about few days ago. i even saw that ad too and checked those out
. the frame has stains and lenses has some minor scratches. $70 more and you can find LNIB or get lucky BNIB.

Right! if I took those then I probably missed the Carbon/Black BNIB Juliets for $150 :)
Thanks for the heads up on stained Juliets xmetalfreak. Salamat Pare

no prob tol.. some people just overprice their items even its already beat up. that guy who owns that ad is somewhat old and I dont think he has any idea on pricing it.

yo if someone can convince him to take it down to $70 i'll take them haha

lol he wont budge, I asked him to lower it to $100 (that's even high imo for the condition of it compairing to the other Juliets I saw that are cleaner) but he said lowest he will go was $125... I happily declined.