Koyote

Oakley Beginner
Hi all. Came to this forum hoping for some advice from anyone who has used both of these lenses.

I am choosing between these for a loooong bike race that will likely go after sundown. I suspect the clear lenses will be best for this, but am wondering if the Prizm Low Light might actually work, and perhaps work better due to the contrast-enhancement?

I appreciate all advice. Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

MicahS

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Wisconsin
Is the race a road race or trail? Low light was supposed to help with artificial lighting, like street lights.

Ive never worn might at night but they have nearly no tint so i can them being ok

Rcga32

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Hi all. Came to this forum hoping for some advice from anyone who has used both of these lenses.

I am choosing between these for a loooong bike race that will likely go after sundown. I suspect the clear lenses will be best for this, but am wondering if the Prizm Low Light might actually work, and perhaps work better due to the contrast-enhancement?

I appreciate all advice. Thanks!
Both will work. Honestly with the set of low lights I had I barely saw any difference. But then again I am colorblind so I may be missing something.

Litos

I believe in babies, music, magic and mom and dad
Houston
The low light lens is a marketing scam...

You can only see as good in low light as your own eyes can see...

They will not "enhance" light, so clear will be better...