• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Clear vs Prizm Low Light

Koyote

Oakley Beginner
Hi all. Came to this forum hoping for some advice from anyone who has used both of these lenses.

I am choosing between these for a loooong bike race that will likely go after sundown. I suspect the clear lenses will be best for this, but am wondering if the Prizm Low Light might actually work, and perhaps work better due to the contrast-enhancement?

I appreciate all advice. Thanks!

Is the race a road race or trail? Low light was supposed to help with artificial lighting, like street lights.

Ive never worn might at night but they have nearly no tint so i can them being ok

Hi all. Came to this forum hoping for some advice from anyone who has used both of these lenses.

I am choosing between these for a loooong bike race that will likely go after sundown. I suspect the clear lenses will be best for this, but am wondering if the Prizm Low Light might actually work, and perhaps work better due to the contrast-enhancement?

I appreciate all advice. Thanks!

Both will work. Honestly with the set of low lights I had I barely saw any difference. But then again I am colorblind so I may be missing something.

The low light lens is a marketing scam...

You can only see as good in low light as your own eyes can see...

They will not "enhance" light, so clear will be better...

Back