• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Tried them on at the vault, ended up with a pair of the PRIZM snow sapphire from a friend on here. Not too bad

8F8D33A9-CDB5-485A-A271-6046113AA767.jpeg

Yeah, bought the Holiday Exclusive edition that comes with 24k Prizm Polarized lenses.
They have a perfect snug fit on my face with the side protection. Loving them! :)

I’ve got two, very happy with both of them, the 24k, and snow black; I drive with the blinders on. I swear though my 24k grips slightly tighter than my snow black.

Just wondering if anyone likes the clifden. I bought the olive color with the sale at the Oakley site. Tried them on in Arizona and really liked them. They actually fit me pretty well and styling reminds me of the old Oakley.
I agree, they’re reminiscent of the sub/zeroes.

A08B301E-1D8D-445B-AD80-B99484DA878B.jpeg

I have a big face, and these seem on the large side to me.. but thats just my perspective i suppose.
i opted for matteblack frame and snow prizm lense, which i love. I find the rosey tint to be pleasant to look through, and the reflective exterior is better than i expected after seeing pics online.
That said, the blinders are a bit much, perhaps in an environment with blowing winds or freezing cold, or sand and dust, i could definitely see the appeal. For me, they created a rather tight seal that i imagine would help in blocking out a lot of debris, but in general i would leave them in the case.
aesthetically, i think they look better without the nose bridge rubber overlay as well, it must be designed more for function, than form.
After wearing them for an hr or so, i find i really like them. Theyre comfortable for extended wear, which to me is probably the most important factor.
take it for what its worth. Lol

Back