• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
View attachment 680679
I have a big face, and these seem on the large side to me.. but thats just my perspective i suppose.
i opted for matteblack frame and snow prizm lense, which i love. I find the rosey tint to be pleasant to look through, and the reflective exterior is better than i expected after seeing pics online.
That said, the blinders are a bit much, perhaps in an environment with blowing winds or freezing cold, or sand and dust, i could definitely see the appeal. For me, they created a rather tight seal that i imagine would help in blocking out a lot of debris, but in general i would leave them in the case.
aesthetically, i think they look better without the nose bridge rubber overlay as well, it must be designed more for function, than form.
After wearing them for an hr or so, i find i really like them. Theyre comfortable for extended wear, which to me is probably the most important factor.
take it for what its worth. Lol
Looks good bro

I would probably have bought them if it wasn't for the stupid random frame colors. Asshats! :headbang:

So, matte black and polished black frames are stupid frame colors now? :oops: Those are pretty standard in every frame models they have.

Is it too late to post some Clifden pics ? I got these a while back actually and had to wait till almost February to wear them as the weather here on the Wet(west)Coast was just too drab to wear anything. I actually love these, but was sceptical at first. I was just nerding out with someone that I wish Oakley would sell add on accessories for them. Different coloured blinders and mid nose piece, something like a stitched leather piece that throws back to the mars. Might have to get someone to make me said piece.

73F1F3C0-6891-4475-8B5C-A2A9ABF5F023.jpg

IMG_2647.jpg

IMG_2681.jpg

snow prism lens on clifden have 5.5% transmission.

is it too dark to use?

Latest Posts

Back