• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

delete

X-Metal Beast

Premium Member
Lifetime Member
@OakleyBoss there's some kind of bug in the exchange, usually when posting a new thread from mobile phones. When one clicks "Post Thread", it gives an error, so you click again, and again, and again. That's the reason why there are currently many clone threads in the X-Metal exchange section, and it's cluttering the forum.
Thanks

Last edited:
@OakleyBoss there's some kind of bug in the exchange, usually when posting a new thread from mobile phones. When one clicks "Post Thread", it gives an error, so you click again, and again, and again. That's the reason why there are currently many clone threads in the X-Metal exchange section, and it's cluttering the forum.
Thanks

Will look into this - thanks for letting me know.

Can you provide any additional details? Using Tapatalk vs. Browser? iPhone vs. Android? Trying to narrow down what it could be as I haven't made any changes in the last 24 hours that should be affecting this.

Can you provide any additional details? Using Tapatalk vs. Browser? iPhone vs. Android? Trying to narrow down what it could be as I haven't made any changes in the last 24 hours that should be affecting this.
earlier today I went to make a post on the iphone and it got stuck, as soon as the publication was made it had been posted 4 times, I was scared but now with @X-Metal Beast saying it happened to him and to another member I feel more relaxed . I don't know how to explain what happened, but I did the same procedure that I always did to make the posts.

The best way I found so far to avoid these clone threads is to select the type of thread (Sale, trade or deal..) only at the very end of your ad! Or maybe it’s because I’m using an IPhone

Back