• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cohen's Optical - SCORE!

Frogskins

I am Jim Jannard...
New Jersey
I took a walk during lunch to the 5th Ave Oakley NYC store to put my glasses through their wash machine.

On the way back to the office, a pair of glasses caught my eye in the window of a Cohen's Optical store.

Neon Yellow Gen 1

Walked in and asked if I could take a look at "the yellow sunglasses" in the window.

Brand spanking new. I asked how much? $139.00.

I'll take em.

He did not have the original box, but I did get the standard pink bag.

Pretty good find I think ...

:)

FullSizeRender.jpg

I took a walk during lunch to the 5th Ave Oakley NYC store to put my glasses through their wash machine.

On the way back to the office, a pair of glasses caught my eye in the window of a Cohen's Optical store.

Neon Yellow Gen 1

Walked in and asked if I could take a look at "the yellow sunglasses" in the window.

I'll take em.

View attachment 370363
That's a wicked score. Congratulations brother. Good things happen to good people.

Neon Yellow Gen 1

I'll take em.

View attachment 370363

Either the lighting has a strange affect or those Frogs have been drained of their luminosity..........

Back