• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Collection must go X Metals

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Good luck with your sale and I hope things turn around for you.
I’m not trying to be a dlck either. I know you mentioned the lenses on the IH pair but I think you should mention the rubbers too. Based on the photos on eBay, they look shot. Oozing dna out of them is usually a telltale sign. It becomes a even bigger issue on a pair like that because finding OEM IH Juliet rubbers is about as impossible as it gets.
Again, I’m just pointing out it should probably be mentioned. Not trying to take a shot.
Shots fired!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Shots fired!!!
Now you on the other hand, are a dlck, and everyone knows it! Go fix your washing machine 🙄

PM sent on the R1

Username Hidden said:
Now you on the other hand, are a dlck, and everyone knows it! Go fix your washing machine
Dïck
fa60216ecfc6829ccb6c7cb32a18aaf3.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Good luck with your sale and I hope things turn around for you.
I’m not trying to be a dlck either. I know you mentioned the lenses on the IH pair but I think you should mention the rubbers too. Based on the photos on eBay, they look shot. Oozing dna out of them is usually a telltale sign. It becomes a even bigger issue on a pair like that because finding OEM IH Juliet rubbers is about as impossible as it gets.
Again, I’m just pointing out it should probably be mentioned. Not trying to take a shot.

You’re right, thanks for the heads up, that’s how I purchased it and I will update info right away.

Interested in buying R1 Plasma and XX Plasma if it does not work out with members before me

GLWS..

Username Hidden said:
Interested in buying R1 Plasma and XX Plasma if it does not work out with members before me
Doesn't look like anything has sold so you might be in luck.

There is nothing typical about scuffs to the lens.
What does this mean exactly??? "these lenses have the typical scuffs"
Pictures of the lens and if there are spiders in the R1. Need a few more pics brother. Thats a lot of money on display. So the diplay should show the worth.
Just saying.🤷🏻‍♂️