• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Compatible Rubbers, Lenses & Icons Between Models

I don’t know if you could use this info since I swapped them from a women’s pair called Moonlighter, the XX have so many compatible pair with with the nosebomb. and I thought clear is pretty cool looking.

image.jpg

I don’t know if you could use this info since I swapped them from a women’s pair called Moonlighter, the XX have so many compatible pair with with the nosebomb. and I thought clear is pretty cool looking.

View attachment 928435
Hi, can you please check the sunglasses’ name? I thought xx used rubber nose bombs.

Hi, can you please check the sunglasses’ name? I thought xx used rubber nose bombs.
I think he's correct that the clear nose pads from frames like chamfer, voltage, airdrop etc fit on sunglasses w rubber pads, and frames like crosslink (rx frame w black pads usually) fives squared, Holston, etc. But why remove the rubber style for hard clear plastic?

Does anyone know of the Oakley Litebeam (regular eyeglasses frames) are compatible with any other icons? They only come in silver and yellow and I have both already. Sorry if it’s already been posted somewhere I’m a complete noob when it comes to modding oakleys and this is my first visit to this page - thanks for the knowledge!

updated from @Ventruck's info here - SI Ballistic Shocktube Review - All style, no substance

re: Shocktube
"Radarlock earsocks from Oakley.
US website has it. Can't post link because those those seem to work on this forum.

For the nosepiece, it's a shared design with other pairs, like the Twenty XX,. Asian Fit/thicker versions exist, which I was using."

Latest Posts

Back