• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Completed The Eye Jacket Collection

I seriously doubt it. I would have seen them and paid whatever it took to get them.

It was actually your post of the ones you saw on the bay that got away... HA! I went through and found it and it indeed was a pair you missed because you thought they were fake. I see that they are the original EJ's which would suck for me since I like to wear them but I would still grab them if I could. Would be perfect to just look at. Until I would break down and wear them... :)

Awesome Collections !!!

The glasses in #3, #5 and the top in #12. What are this for models? They are bigger than the normal eye Jackets, but i dont remembre the model name?
All Eye Jackets. All the same exact size. Just my photography messing with the juxtaposition.
You are probably thinking of Trenchcoats. These are not them.

Congratulations on completing the collection. I know it is satisfying. That has taken a lot of time and effort. Awesome to see!

I've only just begun my EJ collecting but it was the 1st gen Cobalt/+Red that started it all for me when I was 16. The family dog got a hold of them and chewed them so I replaced them with the FMJ W/+Red. I've begun my hunt and can only dream of the day, if I ever, complete a collection like this. Bravo good sir. Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Back