• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cool BobHead idea I came up with.

I don’t follow NFL so my opinion is unbiased.

All the teams suck

Nice idea with the display though. Looks much better with some O’s on it.

I don’t follow NFL so my opinion is unbiased.

All the teams suck

Nice idea with the display though. Looks much better with some O’s on it.

I am really starting to get on the band wagon due to the times we are in and seeing. I be honest since they want to allow kneeling now and playing an anthem before the star spangled banner I’ve been lost. I don’t agree with any of it I also don’t agree with trying erase history when in fact it’s still their for people to read and look up it’s never going away. Plus the fact players make more than lawyers and doctors shut up and play.

I got rid of regular tv cause of the brainwashing and not able to watch sports anymore cause it’s not about sports. All sports are going somewhere they were not ever supposed to go it’s Taboo. Most people want to escape the BS not keep hearing it in different ways from players and teams.

Patriots fans are so easily triggered Cant resist poking them a bit. PS - I like the Halo helmet better.

But the above post is right on the mark. I won't support any NFL function or team any longer. Their done. But...dont mind watching a game when its on the Air Force network or someones tv where they are already getting the credit for someone watching. I just won't help their numbers or provide money.

Patriots fans are so easily triggered Cant resist poking them a bit. PS - I like the Halo helmet better.

But the above post is right on the mark. I won't support any NFL function or team any longer. Their done. But...dont mind watching a game when its on the Air Force network or someones tv where they are already getting the credit for someone watching. I just won't help their numbers or provide money.

where I’m at exactly InfiniteHero. I’m no longer buying Jerseys or purchasing anything else what I have is what I have and will be no more added to my collection. Lmao, I find that Cowboy/Cowgurl fans are more easily triggered just for the fact they always get written in for Super Bowl and never have to play and when it comes down to delivering they only deliver Mediocrity every year.

Reason I say Cowboys are easily triggered I worked in a prison for 12 years and majority of the population is cowboy fans lmao and you be come pretty brave to talk **** to great **** talkers after awhile. Best part about that job you could talk **** and still get paid lmao fun times.

@InfiniteHero here’s the rest of my collection pics are in order as I have posted.

#1 Blackops Rcx remote control car. Black ops 2 CarePackage with DragonFly Drone. None have been used.

#2 Black Ops 3 JuggerNog Fridge with coasters and extra coasters for use.

#3 Resident Evil 7 Mansion

#4 DragonBall Z Senron with super DragonBalls along with the regular dragonballs at the base of Senron.

#5 GTAV money bag in box and Los Santos custom cap in box neither ever used.

#6 Injustice Gods Among us collectors FightStick controller.

#7 Lord of The Rings Shadow of War Magnet Ring of Power with real life Map of Mordor.

#8 Gears of War 4 JD Fenix Controller and Xbox One X Project Scorpio controller neither never used.

#9 Gears of War 4 CRIMSON Elite controller,
Xbox One Day One edition controller, Gears of War 4 Crimson regular controller actually have two of these and none have ever been used.

C11A1461-6528-4806-A201-CDBE8F97F9B6.jpeg

99556C0C-8927-4277-B909-E649FFC089A9.jpeg

B6753FDE-313E-4DA5-AFB2-7D1989A4C651.jpeg

55108D2F-56ED-4407-9AC9-501D287316ED.jpeg

521F0505-CC6A-44F3-8440-1A94F73DCF9C.jpeg

3B67E938-B1FD-47D2-959F-2EFAD9A0B99A.jpeg

21C0D4B4-C790-4E64-8D8A-18C8BFCA91AD.jpeg

9C3219D6-A86F-4C0F-AF53-826D5092D7FE.jpeg

85C6AFF4-A065-4F9A-A1A1-CAC827F397A1.jpeg

yep past life had many a conversation or overheard many a unique conversation about teams as a Deputy. Thanks for your time in prison LOL. I agree, Cowboys fans are triggered easily also.

@InfiniteHero heres the Call of Duty ModernWarfare 2 Soap BobHead with the MW2 NightVison Goggles I found an old pic to show what it looked like with the NVGoggles also it has some Dog Tags hanging that was Captain Prices I thought it added a cool touch to that piece so I hung them on it. Never used the NVgoggles

update the headphones are custom for Gears of War 4 made by CloudX

669A596B-5750-43D0-9A8D-C804C6F69995.jpeg

Back