• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Copper-Face Minute Machine, Mint and Ready for you to ROCK!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I love this watch, and display it proudly in my Mega Tower. However, I am interested in buying more X-Metals, so I am offering up this watch for sale. It is in excellent to mint condition. I don't run it, so the battery should be good to go. It functions as intended by the manufacturer. No visible scratches. Again, I haven't worn it other than to take a picture. I'm not a watch guy. I also have a Crankcase that I've never worn... same situation.

The Minute Machine comes with 3 different sets of spacers, to change up the look; OEM black, metallic brown, and copper (my favorite). It comes with 2 additional links, additional from what you see in the watch now. Maybe an expert can chime in and say if I'm missing 1 or 2 links total? You also get a new Large Soft Vault which is excellent protection for the watch. I will include the watch stand as well, if you want/like it. It was made by Q3D on this forum; I think it's a nice stand. No box, I tossed the box that it came with because it was damaged outside, and gross inside. If it means that much to you, buy a gross one on eBay, most of them are gross by now anyway.

My I hope to clear $1270 after PayPal fees, so the price on the OF is $1317 plus actual shipping via UPS (no PO Boxes, No USPS). If you want to purchase the watch, message me on OF or email mflacche@gmail.com.

Yes, I am interested in trading for really nice X-Metals, BUT I'd rather not discuss that in this thread. If you have nice X-Metals you'd like to offer, please message me on OF or email mflacche@gmail.com. I'm pretty particular, so if I am not interested in your X-Metals, I apologize in advance.

Here are the pics.

IMG_9330.jpg

IMG_9331.jpg

IMG_9332.jpg
IMG_9333.jpg

IMG_9334.jpg

IMG_9339.jpg

IMG_9335.jpg

IMG_9338.jpg

IMG_9340.jpg

IMG_9342.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Where did you get those copper washers. And what crank case do you have. Might be interested in that!

Username Hidden said:
Where did you get those copper washers. And what crank case do you have. Might be interested in that!
Message me or email to talk about the Crankcase.

Username Hidden said:
Message me or email to talk about the Crankcase.
Just messaged

Trade you my matching Mars ;)

Username Hidden said:

I’d love some of those

Nice looking watch, GLWS.

Would like to know where the copper washers came from as well, cheers.

The copper washers came from "Si Racer 420" who I can't locate on the forum now; his name is Jason.

Another excellent source for these would be @qtrain23, who is present and active.

@Wicked, if you're serious about a trade, send me good pics and as much detail as you can about the Mars.

@Jtm51, I replied to your message.

For everyone, here are pics of my Crankcase, which is also in excellent to mint condtion. I'm not certain I would be selling or trading this watch, but I love it with the replacement leather band.

IMG_6132.JPG

IMG_6133.JPG

It sounds like it is a link missing, As there should be 13 as supplied new.

I thought it was only 1 link, because I have 2 extra links, and 6 extra copper gaskets (2 extra) in case an extra link was purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.