• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corbin Autumn Frogskins Recently Sold

Ok, thanks for the help
No Problem.

Good luck with your search. Only 2 known to exist.
#20 on the list

is any forum member this on ebay?
e***c(4985)
Watching Joe's new concept
This person has bid up from the 2's to the 4's
Just curious

e***c(4985)
Just curious
When you see the name there you have to click it to actually see the real first and last letter of the user which would be I***v just saying. Obviously they would know who they are but that isn't really their identity until you actually click on it. Js

e***c(4985)
Just curious
It was me

I’ll check today will my US contact.

Did snag them, not one of the models that I collect. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

Seems Joe is avoiding a realist by waiting a couple weeks, but I believe that the last few are realists as is the current one being listed.
Douche!

I've been monitoring the auction of the Corbin Autumn Frogs on eBay over the last couple of days. They sold last night for $1275.00 - WOW! I know these are a 1-of-1, but being painted around 7 years ago, I was surprised how high the selling price on these got. Another case of shill bidding, perhaps? Granted, the set came with some cool extras like a hand-painted case, poster, and corresponding display items, which were surely attractive to the right collector. The Corbin Summer Turbines are now posted for auction and are already coming out of the gates hot with a couple of bids around $500.

View attachment 957146
I believe they did not sell. Shill bidder has relisted them. Or maybe not. These look like the same frogs, no?

Looks like Joe bought back all those concepts so he could sell them again!
:drinks:
Cheers douche bag.
Sorry, Shill them again.
A couple of those he has sold three times now.

Latest Posts

Back