• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

I am ready for the NHL, NBA and MLB to start !! get it done

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜€
Hey, real talk, look up what the MLB has officially released as new protocol for coming back. Insane ridiculous a$$ nonsense that the players union will NEVER agree to. Hell, no one would agree to 75% of that nonsense!

The NHL and NBA are supposedly doing better with their talks though. It's all very intriguing stuff...to my weird a$$ anyway. The players gonna have to take a pay cut though. No fans is going to be a tremendous loss of revenue!

Colleges are allowing players to resume training and such soon. They better not mess with college football, southerners will RIOT!!!

Hey, real talk, look up what the MLB has officially released as new protocol for coming back. Insane ridiculous a$$ nonsense that the players union will NEVER agree to. Hell, no one would agree to 75% of that nonsense!

The NHL and NBA are supposedly doing better with their talks though. It's all very intriguing stuff...to my weird a$$ anyway. The players gonna have to take a pay cut though. No fans is going to be a tremendous loss of revenue!

Colleges are allowing players to resume training and such soon. They better not mess with college football, southerners will RIOT!!!
yes, i believe they would not allow MLB players to shower after games..... that is fuc king ridiculous, and nasty as hell.
We are talking about a shower, not sharing a hot tub!

Of course, only assuming no one did that ! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ .........๐Ÿ˜š...................๐Ÿ˜€

yes, i believe they would not allow MLB players to shower after games..... that is fuc king ridiculous, and nasty as hell.
We are talking about a shower, not sharing a hot tub!

Of course, only assuming no one did that ! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ .........๐Ÿ˜š...................๐Ÿ˜€
They really need to shower after standing around for a few hours?

They really need to shower after standing around for a few hours?
c02424586d22aef17094fcc43a36ccad.gif

Back