• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

Been on this couch all afternoon, body aches, cold, exhausted. Got my 2nd moderna shot yesterday (noon). Around midnight last night i got uncontrollable chills that i woke my wife that was sleeping beside me. I even had a hard time shooting my pee in the toilet because i was shaking so bad! This better be worth it, i hope if i do get the virus it won't be as bad 😩

Been on this couch all afternoon, body aches, cold, exhausted. Got my 2nd moderna shot yesterday (noon). Around midnight last night i got uncontrollable chills that i woke my wife that was sleeping beside me. I even had a hard time shooting my pee in the toilet because i was shaking so bad! This better be worth it, i hope if i do get the virus it won't be as bad 😩
My employer wants us to get one and I refuse. If my union wants to prove their worth to the money they steal from my check every month they better put a stop to it! With those side effects bad things could happen, especially while in flight.

My employer wants us to get one and I refuse. If my union wants to prove their worth to the money they steal from my check every month they better put a stop to it! With those side effects bad things could happen, especially while in flight.
Yeah i advise who ever is goin to take the vaccine at least take a couple of days off from work after the second shot. I don't even know how i will be feeling tomorrow but i can tell that it's not goin to be as bad as last night. But i don't wanna jinx it 😅

z-dumpaday-memes-89-4.jpg

Unions are trash. I hate being in one
As do I! Unfortunately in my line of work it's essentially mandatory as all airlines are unionized. They don't do **** for us besides sending political propaganda and trying to pass rules that hurt pilots.

Back