• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

IMG_3718.jpg

My two cents.... since everyone asked for it...I caught Covid-19 on the job in Germany last March 2020. Didn't feel bad at first, then got worse. Tested positive. Then the respiratory part hit me. Admitted to the top military hospital in the world and put on oxygen. Almost died. Didn't die. Too evil. Got sent home. Wife and kids never got it. Tried to quarantine as much as you can living in same house. Family never got it, not even my Lab. Smell and taste were gone for a month. My CPAP saved my life apparently. Out of work 45 days. I'm back!

My two cents.... since everyone asked for it...I caught Covid-19 on the job in Germany last March 2020. Didn't feel bad at first, then got worse. Tested positive. Then the respiratory part hit me. Admitted to the top military hospital in the world and put on oxygen. Almost died. Didn't die. Too evil. Got sent home. Wife and kids never got it. Tried to quarantine as much as you can living in same house. Family never got it, not even my Lab. Smell and taste were gone for a month. My CPAP saved my life apparently. Out of work 45 days. I'm back!
Landstuhl is a good hospital. Did they ever move it, or was that canceled?

Back