• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

No. I haven’t had any requests. I haven’t heard of them being delivered anywhere in South Texas yet. Just kinda putting it out there that it would be in really poor taste, at least during the crisis.

I’ve got no problem with people going after them when this is all over.

Just to clarify....you're not a nurse, are you?

92017595_10218014025127735_2598405783301390336_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s obviously not at any Home Depot or anything like that. Dumbass??? I think only a dumbass would work at a hospital setting without gears, flipping??? I am not good at it, ask @Wicked.

I was looking at the Oakley site there’s literally none, i am guessing these will go mostly to new york and other places most affected, and it should be. The jawbreakers is good covers most of the face. I am considering the photochromic lenses for the jaws or the field jacket.

i see a lot of nonsense, idiotic mumbling 😪.

It’s obviously not at any Home Depot or anything like that. Dumbass??? I think only a dumbass would work at a hospital setting without gears, flipping??? I am not good at it, ask @Wicked.

I was looking at the Oakley site there’s literally none, i am guessing these will go mostly to new york and other places most affected, and it should be. The jawbreakers is good covers most of the face. I am considering the photochromic lenses for the jaws or the field jacket.

i see a lot of nonsense, idiotic mumbling 😪.
Hi 😍

Latest Posts

Back