• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Could Emerald be making a comeback?

E M E R A L D S
1661267494622.png

When did I miss the Part with Emeralds?
And why would Emeralds make a comeback?
Emeralds was never gone.
In retail emerald is only an option in Rx and custom Frogskins. I just ordered a pair of Plano lenses because I wanted the color in a particular frame. But there are no stock replacements in regular eyewear available… and the emerald that I find that is left are MX goggles… I love Sapphire, but sometimes Ice and Deep H20 fit the look I’m going for better. That’s all. I got into the Oakley Game late and don’t really a lot of knowledge outside of what’s currently in production vs what isn’t.

In retail emerald is only an option in Rx and custom Frogskins. I just ordered a pair of Plano lenses because I wanted the color in a particular frame. But there are no stock replacements in regular eyewear available… and the emerald that I find that is left are MX goggles… I love Sapphire, but sometimes Ice and Deep H20 fit the look I’m going for better. That’s all. I got into the Oakley Game late and don’t really a lot of knowledge outside of what’s currently in production vs what isn’t.
Emerald is one of my favorites, got some OCP Frogskins with them and got a really good set.

Having a new Prizm Emerald would be amazing and they seem to be going down the OG line and converting to Prizm so it’s only logical they’ll do the standard lenses, Emerald and Ice included.

Emerald is one of my favorites, got some OCP Frogskins with them and got a really good set.

Having a new Prizm Emerald would be amazing and they seem to be going down the OG line and converting to Prizm so it’s only logical they’ll do the standard lenses, Emerald and Ice included.
I just ordered these … as close as I can get to xmetal that I can wear daily without feeling like I’m going to ruin them by wearing.

B831DC81-B943-480A-9671-DF2050EE260F.jpeg

I'm liking this prizm sage gold lens. Hopefully they give the prizm road a break and try some other lenses.

Back