• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Couldn't resist this Heritage pair and at that price BNIB.

Excellent pick up, I love this color way myself! Honestly, this was the first frog I ever bought. Absolutely love it! Unfortunately it was not the last frog as these things seem to be multiplying and taking over my x metal case...
Gasp! The man responsible for many Taco deaths has several Frogs?!?

Sent from Q's Note5

Last edited:
Gasp! The man responsible for many Taco deaths has several Frogs?!?

Sent from Q's Note5

Let's see, I have I like 7 or 8 at this point... That reminds me, do you know of frog lenses are donors for any xmetals? LOL :lol:

Thank you, @joecool862. Damn those durdy Frogs, or have they been observing their owner............:D

Haha!!!! Man, I wish! Wife works night shift so we don't get as much quality time as we'd like, but, on the upside side, she LOVES frogs and bought me one for Christmas (she bought herself a pair as well). It all started from this Seafoam Green Heritage frog. She loves it. That was the first frog I bought and she claimed it immediately, haha. Classic pair!

Let's see, I have I like 7 or 8 at this point... That reminds me, do you know of frog lenses are donors for any xmetals? LOL

Haha!!!! Man, I wish! Wife works night shift so we don't get as much quality time as we'd like, but, on the upside side, she LOVES frogs and bought me one for Christmas (she bought herself a pair as well). It all started from this Seafoam Green Heritage frog. She loves it. That was the first frog I bought and she claimed it immediately, haha. Classic pair!
I wish I knew, I would have saved a number of Tacos.

Sent from Q's Note5

I wish I knew, I would have saved a number of Tacos.

Sent from Q's Note5
Haha! Nothing could save those tasty tacos... we devoured them all and now there is nothing left... But frogs have great lens options! And they were a lifesaver in mexico because I could wear them in the pool and on the ocean. Don't trust metals to do that! Run them under some fresh water to wash them off, a quick spray with lens cleaner and we were good to go again! Love these things, tough, and look cool. And they are way cheaper than an R1 or XX, haha.

Haha! Nothing could save those tasty tacos... we devoured them all and now there is nothing left... But frogs have great lens options! And they were a lifesaver in mexico because I could wear them in the pool and on the ocean. Don't trust metals to do that! Run them under some fresh water to wash them off, a quick spray with lens cleaner and we were good to go again! Love these things, tough, and look cool. And they are way cheaper than an R1 or XX, haha.
Lol... I'm just glad I snagged a set or two. Frogs are cool looking, but I look ugly in them...more power to those who can rock them.

Sent from Q's Note5