• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Counter Top Case

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
So after a lot of searching I finally found a Counter Top Case on Craigslist for a good price. Needed some cleaning and shelves, but I got all that and now it is back to pristine shape! Check it out:

img1458rx.jpg

Nice find, I've been keepin an eye out for these but they are hard to come by, especially at a reasonable price!!

sweet boss man! that looks amazing. i keep searching but its hard to find a good one for the right price. i got lucky with my tower, next i want a cube ane a counter top case too. fill that bad boy up and put pics up!

Here you go, and just in case you are wondering from Top to bottom & left to right: Fives Squared Red/ OO Red Polarized, Foose Gascans, Clear/Violet Iridium Fuel Cells, Black History Text/Black Iridium Polarized Fuel Cells, Half Jacket Jet Black/Fire Iridium, Custom Radar Paths Chrome/Black Iridium Polarized, Jury's Distressed Silver/Blue Iridium. Still a small collection, but it is still growing :D And now that I have this case, it gives me an excuse to fill it :D .

Last edited:
Boss, you got any more of these you'd be willing to part with?

Nah sorry picked this one up off craigslist after months of searching. I'd say thats the best place to search for one, as most on ebay are super expensive.

Nah sorry picked this one up off craigslist after months of searching. I'd say thats the best place to search for one, as most on ebay are super expensive.
Nice score, they are a beautiful thing once you get them cleaned up and filled to the door with shades aren't they!

Latest Posts

Back