• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Craigslist is still the place for scamming!

dragonvoi

dragonvoi Knows Xmetals.
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Sactown

looked promising, as I did a Background Check on the phone number and it somewhat checked out.

Then I google searched the image and it's a thumbnail and an unboxing from someone else.

so dont even bother. just send me your money and we can go get some brewskis.

well, I got his number and personal Info. If ya'll wanna reach out and say "hi" after all I don't think he/she was smart enough to not use his/her personal number.

well, I got his number and personal Info. If ya'll wanna reach out and say "hi" after all I don't think he/she was smart enough to not use his/her personal number.
Perhaps a friendly knowledge information dissemination service would be looked favorably upon?

OfferUp is another place where it gets real shady... I have made some good purchases there but it is like the wild west on that site. Anything goes and offerup doesnt care. I fell for a "verify payment method" scam on a watch and the next day had fraudulent charges on that card #. Thank God it was a paypal virtual number and I took no loss but to this day that number is floating on the dark web and gets hit for charges. I saw a MM the other day for a great price and same thing popped up. I reported 4 times to offerup with the last message being a challenge to whoever was reading the message to verify their own personal card and see what happens. Next day it was fixed. Day after that it was back. Watch your butts out there folks!

Latest Posts

Back