• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Custom minute machine and matching juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Up for sale again is matching distressed cerakote finish minute machine and juliet. Original sale fell through and have just had it sitting in my display case for the last couple of months. Minute machine is complete as it would be new. It was a used watch but everything was in good condition before. There is a couple light marks on the crystal that I cannot catch in pics. It has a brand new battery. The juliets have new oem rubber all around except for the orbital gaskets which are aftermarket. New deepwater lenses as well. Screws on the juliet are color matched to the darker gray of the frame. Colors are crushed silver and cobalt. Watch comes in soft vault and glasses come in micro fiber bag. Asking $1200 shipped to US address for both. The price is the price so if you're gonna message me with a low offer just save us both the time and don't please. Will ship international on your dime. Thanks for looking.

20190602_180432.jpg

20190602_180259.jpg

20190602_180323.jpg

20190602_180245.jpg

20190602_180518.jpg

20190602_180349.jpg

20190602_180352.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Wow gorgeous pieces and awesome matching set .. whoever buys this needs to post selfies on WOAYWT every day for the first month !

That’s pretty sweet man! Great work!

Who would complain about that price? Talk about getting the custom job for free. Awesome work and a sweet combo!

Damn.... that’s got @Wicked written all over it..

Wow

Amazing!!!! That’s just amazing!!!!!

Wow... Wish I had $1200! Super Cool!!!!

Would you sell for a discount? :headbang::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.