• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom of the month program (discussion)

I love the idea of the winner customizing the trophy , although , like mentioned , many owners did not customize their pairs shown.

I just stumbled upon this thread. Hope it’s ok if I jump in. 🦶🦶

I know I’m a n00b and an amateur, but if possible I would like to play in the sandbox. 🙏

I had a thought on the trophy... what if we customized an extra arm of our custom, and added it to the trophy / cup, signed and dated, for the annual trophy? Or did something like the Stanley Cup where there was a small area to be customized (not over each other) for each monthly winner, and became the annual trophy? 🏆

I like the idea of anonymity, and public voting. Not sure what software powers this forum, but I might be able to help. I’m a software guy 9-5. 🤪

Are we thinking one submission per customizer per month?

maybe we should put down the rules somewhere for editing?

ok. I’m gonna shut up now.

Some folks won't get behind this because their feelings are hurt about one of their friends willingly leaving of his own volition. They virtue signal about the sanctity of the forum but when the rubber meets the road their petty feelings will always be the most important thing to them!

I like the sound of bringing it back .

Last dude who ran it didnt like me and wouldn’t let me participate lol

Latest Posts

Back