• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Custom PB1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Whomever buys that one I'll fix it and give it a proper clear. I was experimenting with some air cure cerakote clear and the **** was garbage mixed with the pigments I had here. I did like 3 I believe using that clear and I have fixed the other 2.. now that one is the last one I did using that stuff. I'd love to get my hands on them to do a refinish

Some people reacted to this post.
Free of charge of course.

What an awesome gesture and incredibly generous .... l

Username Hidden said:
Whomever buys that one I'll fix it and give it a proper clear. I was experimenting with some air cure cerakote clear and the **** was garbage mixed with the pigments I had here. I did like 3 I believe using that clear and I have fixed the other 2.. now that one is the last one I did using that stuff. I'd love to get my hands on them to do a refinish
That makes this tempting...

Bump

What box are you including? The Wooden one?

Username Hidden said:
What box are you including? The Wooden one?
Yes it’d be Pb1 box in new condition. But I’ve been contemplating getting it re-customized... I guess we will find out...

Interested, especially if the offer for refinishing is still open. I’d really appreciate it. Color is amazing. PM sent.

Bump

Up