• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Water Graphics Group Buy

Keeping this going. Does the payment collection date seem ok? Gonna take payments from October 10th to October 14th and finally place the order on the 14th if I get all the orders paid in time.

Just an update, since Northwest is treating this as one big custom order everyone will have to send their glasses to me first so that I can send it all together to them. If anyone has any issue with this let me know.

I'm in for one pair... Since the company I was dealing with dont call back, but you knew that already...LOL

Ok guys I'm about ready for everyone to send me their payment and pairs. Can everyone please confirm their final number of pairs for me?

I'm not sure if you're still doing this, but I'm definitely interested :). I know I'm new and all, but these look really cool! I especially like the third pair from the top. I think those are the Monster dog with some sort of art on it as well as the Carbon Fiber ones.

It's alright. Hopefully if you do it again in the future I can op in, but right now, I don't really have any pairs that I want to change. Most of them are limited editions and I don't want to ruin those. Sorry if I caused a short backup. Thanks again though!

Back