• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Customization Creation Corner

you know what might be cool... do a copper base, for the copper wire... then you could airbrush each of the wires on the ear stems with a simple mask... that would look pretty sick.

@MatSteelersFan @Inkkoonce gentlemen, you’re big fans, like I am, so I would love your input on this idea.

I’m looking to have a monster dog customized with Boba Fett’s armor in mind. I’m thinking slightly distressed metallic green with subtle hints of red and yellow, to compliment the silver in the distress marks. Red icons. If possible, Maybe even a few of the yellow “bounty kill marks” he has on the side of his helmet on the end of the ear stem. What do you guys think? Any other ideas or suggestions?
1F0B7765-CBF1-4ED2-AFCD-BE468604DBA1.jpeg
3A5D18C0-68F8-42F6-9139-B22702E388F7.jpeg

@MatSteelersFan @Inkkoonce gentlemen, you’re big fans, like I am, so I would love your input on this idea.

I’m looking to have a monster dog customized with Boba Fett’s armor in mind. I’m thinking slightly distressed metallic green with subtle hints of red and yellow, to compliment the silver in the distress marks. Red icons. If possible, Maybe even a few of the yellow “bounty kill marks” he has on the side of his helmet on the end of the ear stem. What do you guys think? Any other ideas or suggestions? View attachment 816164View attachment 816165
Holy Bantha poo doo !!!! Sign me up for one too! I think that is an awesome idea. I think that would be so rad😍😍😍😍😍😍

I’m looking to have a monster dog customized with Boba Fett’s armor in mind. I’m thinking slightly distressed metallic green with subtle hints of red and yellow, to compliment the silver in the distress marks. Red icons. If possible, Maybe even a few of the yellow “bounty kill marks” he has on the side of his helmet on the end of the ear stem. What do you guys think? Any other ideas or suggestions? View attachment 816164View attachment 816165
I wish the mandalorian had a better color palette. The only Way to Match up to him is polished 😂

Last edited:
Holy Bantha poo doo !!!! Sign me up for one too! I think that is an awesome idea. I think that would be so rad😍😍😍😍😍😍
The idea came to me right after the episode. As a kid I used to argue with my friends that Boba survived the Sarlacc pit bc of his beskar, so It was amazing to see him back on screen 25 years later!

I’m employing the brilliant services of @Rick58 for the job. He might have some of this green left over, which I think is a pretty good match for Boba’s. What do you think?
CD4E67B7-A993-4380-AD64-DD36F8427A7D.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back