• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Customs, BTW...

New mold for Sutro standard O icons, and for Oil Rig icons.

473972A3-017D-4923-A9E6-60F5E1237EB7.jpeg

My understanding is the O logos are pretty standard and readily available so I have not done them yet. If you would like them I can make a mound. I have the logos in hand.
Ok you said the o logos are readily available can you tell me where I would be able to order some

I would start with a few places on the internet where you could buy oakley things, both retail and aftermarket.

If you can't find any, I would be glad to make you a pair.

Not sure how you searches but i found them on eBay pretty easy.

As I said, if you can't find them I will be glad to make you a set.

It is really cold and icy outside, and I can’t get to the shed and paint up some new sunnies. So I decided to try my hand at anodizing. I have tried one pair once before and I liked how it came out. Decided to try some splash anodizing on a new pen. This is a Tactile Turn Mini Side Click titanium pen. I think it came out pretty cool.

69C4F833-AB61-4E91-8E9D-A5B04A3DA2CF.jpeg

It is really cold and icy outside, and I can’t get to the shed and paint up some new sunnies. So I decided to try my hand at anodizing. I have tried one pair once before and I liked how it came out. Decided to try some splash anodizing on a new pen. This is a Tactile Turn Mini Side Click titanium pen. I think it came out pretty cool.

View attachment 937031
I love my Tactile Turn pens but need to try the side click.

I love my Tactile Turn pens but need to try the side click.
Really disappointed the TT minis only take the Pilot G2 mini refill. They aren’t available alone. But I love the form factor and the side click. Might have to try the Short size. They take standard Parker refills.

Really disappointed the TT minis only take the Pilot G2 mini refill. They aren’t available alone. But I love the form factor and the side click. Might have to try the Short size. They take standard Parker refills.
I use the short with a Parker space pen refill but I'm going to try and pick up a side click now.

Latest Posts

Back