• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cutch22's Custom Corner

Cutch22

Some say we'll see Armageddon soon
Premium Member
As I am about to hit 60 Pairs of customs here very shortly, I thought it was time to start archiving them and giving a huge shout out to those individuals making it happen. For those of you that have worked with them, no new news here. However, for those of you that have not. What ya waiting for?

Many, many thanks to @zwc0442 @Bonz-1 @SouLFuLFroG @Rick58 @Wavecloud @SiRacer420 @Zax @Chris A Hardaway also many thanks to those who have helped me get my hands on beater frames for the others to work on.

I have documented many of the customs this far. Still have another 12 or so to do. I currently have 7 out being worked on and 7 ready to go once funds are available...

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
10.png
7.png
8.png
9.png
11.png
12.png

Wow! I just showed my son the pictures too. He thinks that "you must be rich". I told him a collection is built slowly over time! And it's none of his business either way lol.

Then I reminded him of the time we went to Pizza, and he said "his son was there remember". I really thought that was nice to have lunch with you. I talked a lot about me, next time we'll talk more about you.

I think you were wearing the @Bonz-1 polished Badman!? I'm really proud to have helped with some of these projects the BCA Juliet in particular. But man, how do you decide what to wear? Or do you even wear them?

Much love to you good guys on the forum... But not so much the cowboys fans lol! @Oakley Sydney knows.

Wow! I just showed my son the pictures too. He thinks that "you must be rich". I told him a collection is built slowly over time! And it's none of his business either way lol.

Then I reminded him of the time we went to Pizza, and he said "his son was there remember". I really thought that was nice to have lunch with you. I talked a lot about me, next time we'll talk more about you.

I think you were wearing the @Bonz-1 polished Badman!? I'm really proud to have helped with some of these projects the BCA Juliet in particular. But man, how do you decide what to wear? Or do you even wear them?

Much love to you good guys on the forum... But not so much the cowboys fans lol! @Oakley Sydney knows.
Rich to be surrounded by many good peeps. Absolutely. Rich with Benji's? Not so much. However, I will always be happier with the first rather than the latter. I still remember you holding my hand through the BCA pair to ensure I got the right donor and you could save the etching on the cut.

However, stop hating on the boyz. I know where your shop is at ;) #muchlove

Wow man some killer customs. That ice plate is super rad. Congrats on all the customs bro. It’s awesome seeing designs that Oakley should of thought up.
Thanks, but most were probably terrible concepts that the artists made right!