• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dark Earth Love…

XxRuMKaxX

I Should Work at M-Experiment
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Picked up this dark earth watch (I bet from a member here) out of Irvin Ca. Finally have my dark earth on a bracelet with a 4 way swap with a not pictured yellow (black strap started there). So noticed the second hand is white which I think is really cool compared to my regular DE. He had a polished black with red sub dial hands on auction as well. To me it’s a cool piece from right next door to HQ. Willing to bet it came out of there. Would love to know the story… will message the seller if no one chimes in here…
IMG_8957.jpeg

It is a yellow dial. I had messaged the seller about it if it’s the one from eBay.
Not sure I will keep it like that or not... I have a white dial on hand. Gonna give it a days wear to work and see it in different lights before I decide. One second I think its cool and the next it just doesn't fit right. The white second hand is very cool so probably gonna end up making it match. Plus I would have a yellow dial on hand if one of mine goes out!

IMO DE is the only colorway that looks better with the OEM band. It needs the color of the band to bring out the dial..

Awesome pickup sir !

IMO DE is the only colorway that looks better with the OEM band. It needs the color of the band to bring out the dial..

Awesome pickup sir !
Totally agree the strap is the best presentation of it... If you have a 2nd though the bracelet is pretty cool.... For some reason I like have doubles of the colorways with one on bracelet and one on strap... didn't start out to do that but my collection has evolved into it

Back