• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dart replacement lenses?

Altitudejk

Oakley Beginner
Looking to replace the lenses on my Dart's, but trying to see which ones actually fit. I just got some lenses from Amazon, but I can't get them to stay in. They were the ToughAsNails polaraized replacement lenses. I saw another one from Galvanic that looks like from the reviews that they fit?

Thanks!

Best thing to do is wait for authentic lenses to come up in eBay and get those.

Next best thing is to get other Oakley lenses custom cut to fit. There are a few folks in the forums who do it.

After that, you should look at linegear, revant, ikon, or fuse lenses. Ikons are best bang for the buck in my opinion.

If you are only worried about $$, look for Walleva or Seek or Galaxy. But if you have sensitive eyes or are susceptible to headaches, look at option 1 or 2.

Best thing to do is wait for authentic lenses to come up in eBay and get those.

Next best thing is to get other Oakley lenses custom cut to fit. There are a few folks in the forums who do it.

After that, you should look at linegear, revant, ikon, or fuse lenses. Ikons are best bang for the buck in my opinion.

If you are only worried about $$, look for Walleva or Seek or Galaxy. But if you have sensitive eyes or are susceptible to headaches, look at option 1 or 2.
OK, sooooooo.... None of those manufacturers make lenses for the Dart's. I tried Fuse which does custom, but they said because of the curve they can't do Dart's. I checked all the other companies, and no Dart lenses. The Fuse seemed like a good option, custom cut lenses for only $29, but they can't do Darts.

You can contact Fuse Customer Support. If you can send lenses or the frame they can do it.

Latest Posts

Back